Happy Thanksgiving TBC ActionCOACH Community
As I reflect on my personal and professional journey, there are many people I am thankful for this Thanksgiving season. Like many of you, I’ve made a significant change from working for others to owning my own business. After over 20 years of running businesses and coaching folks in the corporate world, I now work with business owners to eliminate chaos, scale the business, develop high performance teams with the ultimate goal to build a profitable business that works without them.
Here are the things I am thankful for:
- A loving and supportive wife who has been my rock through this transition
- All my family who are encouraging, understanding and helpful as I build my business
- All of you (over 1,500 people) that have become part of the TBC ActionCOACH community – I appreciate you engaging with my LinkedIn posts, responding to my Email Tips, connecting me with others, and your belief in me
- The 100+ business owners I’ve had the opportunity to meet with in the past 4 months who have shared your stories and are considering ways I can help you grow your business
- All my strategic partners who have taken the time to learn what I do so you can refer me to your network
- My clients who have trusted me to bring me in as your partner to help you grow your company
- God for giving me this opportunity to help so many people by working with business owners and their teams. By building successful businesses, there is a huge ripple effect in the community.
During this holiday season, please take some time to reflect on your journey over the past year:
- Identify the things you are thankful for
- Let people know that you appreciate them
- Celebrate the victories you have had (both big and small)
- Put a pause on the business and dnjoy the moment of time with those you love
I wish everyone a safe and fabulous Thanksgiving! I look forward to continuing to build our relationship.