Our vision is that no business owner in the Greater Indy area would be without a coach. They would not feel isolated, frustrated or hopeless. Instead, they would have an option that fits their budget to be able to invest in themselves and their business. Thus, allowing us to take them on an incredible journey of building their business. Resulting in them using the profits from the business to enable them to realize their personal life goals.
One of the steps I have taken is to create a MastermindCLUB at Books & Brews.
I hear everyday business owners saying to me that they intend to read that book or implement that learning but never get around to it. Well, this club will keep you focussed, hold you accountable and get you into Action!
- A great environment to network and share ideas
- A great learning environment to build on and create a great mindset, great business and install the life habits we need to have a great life!
- Accountability from your local TBC ActionCOACH of Indiana (Tim Campsall)
- And don’t forget the great food, beer and community
Your investment is $100 per month (when paying quarterly)
You will receive:
- A journal and pen to collect the ideas from the coach, group discussions and the book that you will take away to read
- 15 miutes of individual email coaching/feedback a month ($100 value)
- Group coaching session each month run by your ActionCOACH
- Being part of a community/support group
- Book Review and Accountability on how to implement the learnings into your business and your lives.
- But last and certainly not least we will be having lots of FUN!
Come along and try your first meeting with us for FREE! If you then think it’s for you and wish to attend monthly, It will then be a six month commitment from you.
If this is for You
We will arrange with you a 3 month payment, at the end of 3 months you can move to a monthly payment schedule. It is $105 a month if you pay monthly, $300 if paying quarterly, $567 if paying for 6 months and $1071 if paying for 12 months.
MastermindCLUB is on the fourth Thursday of every month at Books and Brews 9402 Uptown Dr, Suite 1400, Indianapolis, IN 46256.
It starts with networking at 5:30pm, leading into the book discussion with a prompt start of 6pm and finishing at 7pm for more networking.
(moved to 3rd Thursday due to Thanksgiving)